Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2023 | Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Check Odisha Beneficiary Status | Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List
The government of Odisha has launched a scheme which is known as Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2023. Through this scheme, government has decided to distribute pakka houses to the people living in kaccha house. However, the government has decided to provide them with financial assistance so that they will be able to build the pakka house. Those candidates who will get selected to avail the benefits under this scheme will get the funds to build a pakka house. The Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water Department are monitoring the progress of this Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana . They will be responsible to implement Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana throughout the state. Of you are also interested to know more about this Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List then make sure to follow this post till the end.
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2023
Life is not so easy for those who lives in kaccha house and find it difficult to even build pakka house and maintain it. With Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2023 which is launched by the Chief Minister of Odisha. The main aim behind the launch of this scheme is to provide pakka house to those people living in a kaccha house. This scheme is open to citizens of Odisha state. There are many of the benefits offered under this scheme one of which is housing facilities which are going to be free of cost.
The other main benefit of this scheme is that the people living in kaccha house will get pakka house and their lives will get improved. If you are also interested to apply for this scheme then we are going to share information such as step by step application process, objective, benefits, and implementation process etc. So, it is important that you follow the post till the end.
Overview of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
|Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
|Concerned government of Odisha state
|Residents of Odisha state
|Providing pucca houses
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List
कच्चे घर में रहने वालों के लिए जीवन इतना आसान नहीं होता और उन्हें पक्का घर बनाना और उसका रखरखाव करना भी मुश्किल होता है। बीजू पक्का घर योजना 2023 के साथ जो ओडिशा के मुख्यमंत्री द्वारा शुरू की गई है। इस योजना को शुरू करने के पीछे मुख्य उद्देश्य कच्चे घर में रहने वाले लोगों को पक्का घर उपलब्ध कराना है। यह योजना ओडिशा राज्य के नागरिकों के लिए खुली है। इस योजना के तहत कई लाभ दिए जाते हैं जिनमें से एक आवास की सुविधा है जो निःशुल्क होने जा रही है।
इस योजना का अन्य मुख्य लाभ यह है कि कच्चे घर में रहने वाले लोगों को पक्का घर मिलेगा और उनके जीवन में सुधार होगा। यदि आप भी इस योजना के लिए आवेदन करने के इच्छुक हैं तो हम आपको चरण दर चरण आवेदन प्रक्रिया, उद्देश्य, लाभ और कार्यान्वयन प्रक्रिया आदि की जानकारी साझा करने जा रहे हैं। इसलिए, यह महत्वपूर्ण है कि आप पोस्ट को अंत तक फॉलो करें।
Objectives of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
The major objective of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana is to build pakka house for the citizens who are living in kaccha house in rural areas of the state. This scheme is going to open new opportunities for those people and improve their lives to a great extent. So, if you are also interested to apply for this scheme then you have to visit the official website which is https://rhodisha.gov.in/index.php.
Benefits of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
Here are some of the benefits of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana. Let’s get to know benefits.
- One of the benefits of this Yojana is that Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana that there will be no contractor involved in the process of construction.
- The houses which are going to constructed under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana will provide funds to the head woman of the household by the Odisha state government.
- Those people who live in kaccha house will get pakka house through this scheme.
- The minimum carpet area which is 25 square meters for this scheme.
- This scheme will provide roof material should be of RCC.
- The beneficiary are going to get funds transferred to their bank account.
So, these were some of the benefits offered through this scheme.
Here are some of the points that candidate are required to follow.
- Only the permanent resident of Odisha state are allowed to apply for this scheme.
- The applicant should be belonging to an economically weaker section.
- The candidate must be living in a kaccha house.
- The candidate should not possess a pakka house.
Here are some of the important documents that are required to kept cautiously for the application form.
- Aadhaar Card
- Bonafide certificate
- Voter ID card
- Residence certificate
- Address Proof
- Passport size photograph
- Identification Proof
- BPL Certificate
- EWS Certificate
Step by Step Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana application Process
Here are the steps that you need to follow for the registration process. Make sure to follow them cautiously.
- First, you have to visit the official website https://rhodisha.gov.in/index.php .
- You will see homepage on screen.
- Then download the application form in pdf format and make sure to get a printout of the same.
- Now you have to fill the relevant details such as personal details, income details and address details.
- Then upload the important documents.
- Finally click on submit button and you are done.