The CBSE Training Portal initiated by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), is aimed at enhancing the professional qualifications of teachers. It offers a wide array of free training programs to educators, covering various subjects and teaching methodologies. The portal also implements a cascade mode to ensure that teacher educators and mentors disseminate the knowledge gained from these programs to all teachers and students in different schools. This initiative not only elevates the skills of individual teachers but also contributes to improving the overall quality of education in CBSE-affiliated schools by fostering a culture of continuous learning among educators.
CBSE Training Portal
The CBSE Training Portal initiated by the Central Board of Secondary Education, aims to provide benefits to all CBSE academic classes. It offers comprehensive subject content aligned with the syllabus, serving as a valuable resource for teachers across the country. The portal offers both free and paid online courses, ensuring accessibility for all educators. To avail of its benefits, teachers are required to register on the portal. Notably, the central government has mandated a minimum of 50 hours of training for all teachers, in line with the new education policy, and the CBSE has taken this initiative to facilitate compliance.
Overview of CBSE Training Portal
|Portal Name||CBSE Training Portal|
|Launched By||By the Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Beneficiaries||All the teachers of the country|
|Objective||Providing training to all the teachers of the country|
|Benefits||Training will be provided to all the teachers of the country|
|Category||Central Government Schemes|
Objectives of CBSE Training Portal
The primary objective of the CBSE Training Portal 2023 is to offer training opportunities to teachers nationwide. Launched by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), it serves as a platform for CEOs (Chief Education Officers) from various regions to conduct online training programs. Individuals interested in these programs can register as individual participants through the CBSE Training Portal. Notably, CBSE has made it mandatory for all teachers to complete 50 hours of training, a prerequisite for their involvement in school activities. This initiative underscores the importance of continuous professional development in education.
Services Available on CBSE Training Portal
- Register for Teacher Training Program
- Download e-certificate
- To register for online sessions
- School Management (CBSE School Login)
- Personal Participation Login
Procedure to Download E-Certificate on CBSE Training Portal
- Go to the official website of the Portal.
- On the homepage, click on the option corresponding to the course for which you want to download the certificate.
- You will be directed to the next page.
- On this page, provide the required information, such as your email ID, password, and security pin.
- After entering the details, click on the “Login” option.
- Once you have successfully logged in, locate and click on the “Download Certificate” option.
- Your certificate will then be downloaded to your device.
- These steps should guide you through the process of accessing and downloading your certificate from the Training Portal.