IGRS Telangana 2023 | IGRS Telangana Registration | IGRS Telangana Login | IGRS Telangana EC Search
IGRS does stands for Integrated Grievance Redressal System which is launched by the side of Telangana government. The aim behind launching this portal is to make it easy for the people of state to access their land and property related documents through online easily. This IGRS Telangana portal is launched by the government to make important documents of citizens of the state available through online platform. This portal will allow everyone to file complaints regarding anything. However, with this post, we are going to share every important detail such as application process, encumbrance certificate, registration, steps to track stamp, etc. if you are also interested to know more about this IGRS Telangana Registration portal then make sure to follow this post till the end.
IGRS Telangana 2023
Government of Telangana has launched a portal which is known as Integrated Grievance Redressal System. This website is going to help people to perform different procedures regarding the land and property along with their encumbrance certificate. By using this website, people would find it easy to access any documents online without visiting office. Residents would just need to visit the official website and apply for the desired documents. Once the citizens have applied for the desired documents, the documents would be delivered by their doorstep.
To make it easy for people to access desired documents without needing any desktop, authority has released application. This application will allow users to access all the services and documents within just a few seconds. If you are also interested IGRS Telangana Registration to know more about this website then make sure to follow this post till the end.
Overview of IGRS Telangana 2023
|Article about||Integrated Grievance Redressal System (IGRS)|
|Launched by||Government of Telangana|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Telangana|
|Objective||To Provide Various Services|
IGRS Telangana Registration
तेलंगाना सरकार ने एक पोर्टल लॉन्च किया है जिसे एकीकृत शिकायत निवारण प्रणाली के रूप में जाना जाता है। यह वेबसाइट लोगों को उनके भार प्रमाण पत्र के साथ भूमि और संपत्ति के संबंध में विभिन्न प्रक्रियाओं को करने में मदद करने वाली है। इस वेबसाइट का उपयोग करके, लोगों को बिना कार्यालय आए किसी भी दस्तावेज़ को ऑनलाइन एक्सेस करना आसान होगा। निवासियों को केवल आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाने और वांछित दस्तावेजों के लिए आवेदन करने की आवश्यकता होगी। एक बार जब नागरिक वांछित दस्तावेजों के लिए आवेदन कर देंगे, तो दस्तावेज उनके दरवाजे पर पहुंचा दिए जाएंगे।
लोगों के लिए किसी डेस्कटॉप की आवश्यकता के बिना वांछित दस्तावेजों तक पहुंचना आसान बनाने के लिए प्राधिकरण ने आवेदन जारी किया है। यह एप्लिकेशन उपयोगकर्ताओं को कुछ ही सेकंड के भीतर सभी सेवाओं और दस्तावेजों तक पहुंचने की अनुमति देगा। यदि आप भी इस वेबसाइट के बारे में अधिक जानने के लिए IGRS तेलंगाना पंजीकरण में रुचि रखते हैं तो इस पोस्ट को अंत तक अवश्य देखें।
Objectives of IGRS Telangana 2023
The main objective behind the launch of Integrated Grievance Redressal System (IGRS) is to make it easy for the residents of Telangana to access some services and desired documents within just few clicks. The portal is launched by the Telangana government so that the people don’t have to go anywhere for accessing their files or documents related to land and property.
Benefits of IGRS Telangana 2023
Here are some of the benefits of IGRS Telangana 2023. Let’s get to know about them.
- This website will offer encumbrance certificate really easily.
- You can easily search for the land property value really easily.
- Those properties who are prohibited can be searched with this portal.
- This website is going to save a lot of time and efforts for the Telangana citizens.
- This website will offer e-stamp services.
- You can easily search for the sub-registrar offices.
- Information such as property, society, firm, and marriage registration will be easily available on this website.
- Feedback and grievance regarding any matter can be share through this portal.
How to search for encumbrance certificate through IGRS Telangana portal?
Here are the simple steps to search for encumbrance certificate through IGRS Telangana Portal:
- First, you have to visit the official website of IGRS portal which is https://registration.telangana.gov.in/.
- Here you will see homepage on your screen.
- From the homepage, you have to click for the encumbrance search which is available under online service option.
- This will show you an e-encumbrance statement on your screen.
- Now read the instructions thoroughly.
- Now click on submit button.
- Now you will see a search page on your page.
- This will show you two search option on your screen which are search by document number or search by form entry.
- You have to choose from any of these.
- Then provide the year of registration.
- You need to enter the first letter of their SRO name/code or fill a form.
- Finally click on submit button.
- Now you will be able to see the e-encumbrance certificate on your screen.
Services available through IGRS portal
Here are some of the additional services that you would find on Integrated Grievance Redressal System portal:
- Property Registration
- Market Value Search
- Prohibited Property
- Certified Copy
- Encumbrance Search(EC)
- Firm Registration
- Information on Chit Fund
- Stamp Vendors / Notaries / Franking services
- Marriage Registration
- Society Registration
- Know Your SRO
- Department Users
FAQs – IGRS portal
What is IGRS portal?
Integrated Grievance Redressal System is a portal released by the side of Telangana government and it is launched to serve important documents related to property and land to the state’s citizens through the internet.
What is EC certificate in Telangana?
Ans- generally encumbrance certificate is an important document which is used for buying property or land in Indian and Telangana stamps and registration. Basically, it is the ownership title. It is an important document that is required for transferring the property.
How to contact IGRS Portal help desk?
Ans- here are the contacts that you can use to get connected with IGRS portal helpdesk.
Whatsapp Number- 9121220272
Toll-Free Number- 18005994788
What are the objectives of IGRS portal Telangana?
the main objective behind this portal is that people can access the required documents from the comfort of their home. All of the documents would be available to you through the internet.