IIFCL Recruitment Assistant Manager Notification 2023 | IIFCL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online | IIFCL Recruitment Assistant Manager Vacancy
India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (IIFCL) has been released a IIFCL Recruitment 2023 Notification for the post of Assistant Manager in Official Website are held on 01 March 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from the IIFCL Recruitment 2023 from 11th March 2023 and the online process will last till 02 April 2023 at www.iifcl.in. Aspirants must read the article to know about the important dates, eligibility criteria, age limit, application, selection process etc.
IIFCL Recruitment 2023
India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (IIFCL) is a Government of India Enterprise, which provides long term and medium term financial support to infrastructure projects. They are responsible for providing reporting and analysis, developing budget plans, and performing financial and investment analysis. It has announced recruitment for the Post of Assistant Manager in the year 2023. Candidates who wish to get more details to download the IIFCL Recruitment Notification PDF link. Here we have provided the complete overview of IIFCL Recruitment 2023 in the given below table.
Highlights of IIFCL Job 2023
|Name of the Organization||India Infrastructure Finance Company Ltd.|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Manager|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Interview|
IIFCL Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|IIFCL Recruitment 2023 Online Application Begins||11 March 2023|
|Last Date To Apply Online||02 April 2023|
|Date Of Examination||To Be Announced|
IIFCL Vacancy 2023
Eligibility Criteria of IIFCL Recruitment 2023
- Candidates must be eligible for the post of Assistant Manager in IIFCL Recruitment in these include holding a Post Graduate degree in any discipline /MBA/PGDM/LLB/ BA+LLB (5 years)/CA/B.Tech/B.E from a recognized university/institution.
- The candidate minimum & maximum age limit should be 21 to 30 years (as on 28/02/2023).
- URS/EWS/OBC: Rs.500
- SC/ST/PWD: Nil
- Preliminary Screening
- Written Examination]
- Behavioural Examination
How to Apply For IIFCL Recruitment 2023?
- On the homepage search for “New Registration “ and click on that link
- Enter all the required details such as Registration ID and Password that will be necessary for filling up the application form
- After that Once your login Credentials are made , then log in using those credentials
- Fill the form carefully after login
- Afterward By clicking on the submit button a new window will open in which you have to pay an application fee for IIFCL Grade A Exam
- After paying the application fee your application form will be successfully submitted.
- Finally you can download and take a printout for your future reference.