JoSAA Counselling Registration 2023 | JoSAA Counselling Schedule | JoSAA Counselling Registration Seat Allotment | JoSAA Counselling Choice Filling
An Joint Entrance Exam which is conducted to for engineering colleges throughout India. This exam is an assessment which helps aspiring engineering students to get admission in engineering colleges located in India. Those students who are successful to pass this exam gets admission in engineering colleges. First, the students have to apply for JEE Main 2023 and JEE Advanced 2023 tests and then they will have to attend JoSAA counseling procedure. As per the official timetable, and the registration process for councelling is going to be started from 19, 2023, at 10 am. You can get to know full timetable about JoSAA Counselling Registration 2023 through the official website which is www.josaa.nic.in. We are going to give you full information such as eligibility criteria, application process, objective and benefits along with other points as well. Let’s JoSAA Counselling Schedule get started.
JoSAA Counselling Registration 2023
As the JoSAA has announced registration process for JoSAA Counselling Registration 2023 and they have released all of the details. However, the councelling process will start JEE Mains and JEE Advanced results Six rounds and it will be important to complete the JOSAA counselling procedure and it consists of several steps such as choice-filling, seat allocation, document verification, and seat acceptance. The complete process schedule will be announced along with JOSAA Registration 2023 Schedule. Students will be able to check their results and cut-off marks through the official website.
As this entrance exam is really important for those aspiring engineers as there are thousands of students who apply to get admission for engineering colleges. Those students who JoSAA Counselling Schedule are interested to get admission under Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), National Institutes of Technology (NITs), and Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs) can apply for JoSAA Counselling Registration 2023.
Overview of JoSAA Counselling Registration 2023
|Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA)
|Joint Seat Allocation Authority
|Registration or choice filling
|June 19th, 2023
|AAT-qualified candidates June 24th, 2023
|Display of JoSAA mock seat allocation
|1 June 25th, 2023
|Display of JoSAA mock Seat allotment
|2 June 27th, 2023
|June 28th, 2023
|JoSAA Seat Allotment
|Round 1 June 30th, 2023
|fee payment June 30 to July 4th, 2023
|The last day to Respond to a Query (Round 1),
|July 5th, 2023
|Round 2 Seat allotment
|July 6th, 2023
|Course offered through the exam
|IITs, NITs, IIITs, and GFTIs
JoSAA Counselling Schedule
जैसा कि JoSAA ने JoSAA काउंसलिंग पंजीकरण 2023 के लिए पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया की घोषणा की है और उन्होंने सभी विवरण जारी कर दिए हैं। हालांकि, काउंसलिंग प्रक्रिया जेईई मेन्स और जेईई एडवांस के परिणाम छह राउंड से शुरू होगी और जोसा काउंसलिंग प्रक्रिया को पूरा करना महत्वपूर्ण होगा और इसमें च्वाइस-फिलिंग, सीट आवंटन, दस्तावेज़ सत्यापन और सीट स्वीकृति जैसे कई चरण शामिल हैं। JOSAA पंजीकरण 2023 अनुसूची के साथ पूरी प्रक्रिया कार्यक्रम की घोषणा की जाएगी। छात्र आधिकारिक वेबसाइट के माध्यम से अपना परिणाम और कट-ऑफ अंक देख सकेंगे।
जैसा कि यह प्रवेश परीक्षा उन इच्छुक इंजीनियरों के लिए वास्तव में महत्वपूर्ण है क्योंकि ऐसे हजारों छात्र हैं जो इंजीनियरिंग कॉलेजों में प्रवेश पाने के लिए आवेदन करते हैं। जो छात्र जोसा काउंसलिंग शेड्यूल भारतीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान (आईआईटी), राष्ट्रीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान (एनआईटी) और भारतीय सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान (आईआईआईटी) के तहत प्रवेश पाने के इच्छुक हैं, वे जोसा काउंसलिंग पंजीकरण 2023 के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं।
JoSAA Counselling Fee 2023
Once the candidates have got seat allotment after the councelling round they will have to pay fees for seat acceptance. If you are lucky and got the seat into dream college then it is important for you to pay the acceptance fees otherwise it will be allocated to any other student or for next round. The students coming from reserved category will have to pay Rs.15000 and the students from general category will have to pay Rs.35,000.
However, students can submit the seat acceptance fees through online mode with e-challan or SBI internet banking. Students have to report at reporting centre with the fees receipt for the purpose of document verification so that your seat is confirmed. Along with these, students have to pay academic fees or admission fees for your course in the college allotted.
How to apply for JoSAA Counselling 2023?
Here are some of the steps to apply for JoSAA Counselling 2023. Let’s get started.
- First, you have to visit the official website for JoSAA which is https://josaa.nic.in/.
- Here you will see homepage on your screen.
- Now, fill up the preferred colleges and courses online.
- Then check for the deadline before you apply for any preference.
- Now, you will have to wait for the seat allocation round which will be based on your rank and preferences.
- Once you have got the seat allotment then you have to report to the designated center for document verification.
- Now complete the seat acceptance fees within the timeframe.
- Then choose to freeze, float or slide your allocated seat.
- If you wish to upgrade your seat then go for the subsequent rounds.
- Now check in for the designated school and finish up your enrollment paperwork.
JOSAA Registration Process 2023
Here are some of the steps that you have to follow and get registered with the JOSAA Registration Process 2023. Let’s see them.
- First, you have to visit the official website of JOSAA which is josaa.nic.in. You will see homepage on your screen.
- From the homepage, visit the “JoSAA Registration and Choice Filling 2023”.
- Now you have to enter the login section and then provide your JEE Application Registration Number and password.
- Then you have to provide all of thr required details and documents.
- Once you have completed filling up of the form, you have to verify the details given by you. As this form can’t be edited and only the phone number can be edited.
- Now finally click on submit button and complete the application process.