Odisha Labour Card List 2023 | Labour Card List Odisha | e District Odisha Labour Card Download | Odisha Labour Card List Online Check | Labour Card Beneficiary Status District Wise
Odisha Labour Card List has been issued by the Orissa Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board. This list contains the name of all the construction workers who have labour cards and going to get the benefits through the schemes run by the board. You can check the name in the beneficiary list by visiting the official website of the board. Further in this article you will get the detailed instructions related to process to check Odisha Labour Card List 2023 along with district wise PDF to download the beneficiary status.
Odisha Labour Card List 2023
Odisha Labour Card 2023 is a proof given by the Orissa Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board to the construction workers of the state who are registered with the board. Only those construction workers who have the labour card will get the benefits of the schemes run by the board. Card holders will get financial help from the State Government of Odisha under various schemes. Board prepared a list of the candidates who have the labour card is called Odisha Labour Card List.
Orissa Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board has been created by the Odisha state government for the successful implementation of Building and Other Construction Workers’ (RE&CS) Act, 1996 and Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Cess Act, 1996 in Odisha state. Odisha Labour Card 2023 to the registered construction workers. Board work for the Welfare of the construction workers. These acts have been started to provides safety, health and other related matters. The list in which names of the candidates who have the labour card is mention is called Odisha Labour Card List 2023 which is prepared by the board.
Highlights Of Odisha Labour Card 2023
|Article About||Odisha Labour Card List 2023|
|Department||Orissa Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board|
|Info for||Construction Workers of the state|
Objective Of Odisha Labour Card List
The Orissa Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board as released the Odisha Labour Card List 2023 with the objective to inform the construction workers of the state who is going to get the benefits from the schemes run by the board. Only those construction workers who are register with the board will able to get the benefits of various schemes issued by the government for the construction workers. The motive behind providing Odisha Labour Card 2023 to the citizens who are working as construction worker is as under:
- Labour Government assistance and Organization of Work Laws.
- Inspection of Security proportions of Manufacturing plants and Boilers and Organization of Processing plants and Boilers Acts and Rules.
- Social Security Plans for Modern Laborers, as E.S.I.
- Employment and Professional Direction to the Adolescent.
- Adjudication of Mechanical Issues.
- Child Work Government assistance.
District Wise No of Beneficiaries
|District Name||Number of Beneficiaries|
Procedure To Download Odisha Labour Card List
To check the labour card list of Orissa you have to follow the step by step guide mentioned below:
- Firstly, you should go to the official website of the Odisha Building & Other Construction Worker Welfare Board
- Homepage of the portal will open on the computer screen from where you have to go to the report option from menu bar.
- Click on it and select “report on beneficiaries” option to open the next page on the screen.
- Next page will show the list of district names from where you need to choose the link available opposite to your district name.
- As you click another list will appear along with s.no, name, regd. No, DOB and address
- You can search your name in the list by scroll down the page.
Employment Exchange Registration
Citizens of Odisha can register themselves with the employment exchange of the state. To register with employment exchange candidates, need to go to the nearest office of employment exchange and get form X from there. Must fill all the necessary information in the application and attached the following documents. You need to take the copy of the documents along with the original certificate with you while going to apply in an employment exchange.
- Caste certificate (if any).
- Post-graduation certificate and mark sheet.
- Photocopy of Residential proof.
- Photocopy of mark sheet along with a certificate of +2
- Passport size photograph.
- PH certificate (if any).
- Photocopy of certificate and mark sheet of matriculation.
- Photocopy of Experience certificate
- Marksheets and other original documents
- Mark sheet along with a certificate of graduation
- Clearance certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Service certificate of Father/Mother/Brother/Sister (in case of Government service holder) if residing outside of native districts.
Eligibility Criteria Odisha Labour Card List 2023
Only those citizens of Odisha who meet the eligibility conditions specified here can get Odisha Labour Card 2023:
- You must be a permanent resident of Odisha.
- Candidate must be working as a construction worker.
- Your age should not less than 18 years or more than 60 years.
While applying for the Odisha labour card candidates need following documents to attach with the form:
- Age proof
- Birth certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Certificate issued by government medical officers
- Employment certificate
- Nomination form
- 3 passport size images
Procedure to Apply for Odisha Labour Card
Candidates have to follow the steps mentioned further to apply for Odisha labour card:
- Firstly you should go to the official website of the Odisha Building & Other Construction Worker Welfare Board
- Home page of the portal will display on the computers free from where you need to look for download option which is in menu bar
- Click on it and a new page will appear in front of you from where you need to look for registration form
- You may also directly click the below available link to download the registration form
- After downloading the form you need to take printout of it.
- Now start filling the information in the form as required including:
- Marital status
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth/ age
- Details of family member
- Bank account details etc.
- After completing the application, you have to affix your recent photograph on the application form
- Now you need to attach the necessary documents copy with the application form
- Submit the application form to your nearest departments office along with the registration fee of Rs. 20.
Odisha Labour Card Forms
- Accident Form
- Death Benefit Form
- Education Assistance Form
- Funeral Expenses Form
- Major Ailments Form
- Marriage Assistance Form
- Maternity Benefit Form
- Registration Form
- Working Tools/Safety Equipment/Bi-Cycle Form
- Phone/ Fax: +91674-2390079/ +91674-2390028/ +91674-2390013
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Labour Helpline Number: 155368